Partnering with SSHRC on a joint initiative
Partnering with SSHRC to launch joint initiatives through its Talent, Insight and Connection programs and Imagining Canada’s Future initiative can offer many benefits. By working with researchers across a variety of academic fields, your organization can support evidence-based decision-making and develop capacity in the social sciences and humanities. These initiatives also encourage networking and collaborations with community partners to tackle pressing issues in society.
Partnering with SSHRC begins with a few simple steps
- Learn about SSHRC, its Partnership strategy and its Future Challenge Areas.
- Read our guideline for joint initiatives; and
- Contact us to explore joint initiative possibilities.
Together, we can determine how to collaborate in a way that meets our shared goals and objectives.
Some recent initiatives have:
- questioned the links between the physical spaces in which we live and their effects on our well-being;
- challenged researchers to find new ways to integrate artificial intelligence into our daily lives and improve society;
- synthesized knowledge on adapting to living within the Earth’s carrying capacity;
- fostered diverse perspectives on contemporary defence and security issues; and
- developed a better understanding of online misinformation for Canadians.
For a complete list of available joint initiatives, consult SSHRC’s funding search tool.
- Date modified: