Due to technical difficulties, the January 15 webinar (English) has been rescheduled. Please see below for updated information.
This January and February, SSHRC is offering two webinars to provide information and answer questions about the Community and College Social Innovation Fund, which has an application deadline of March 2, 2015. Webinar participants will have the opportunity to submit written questions via the webinar interface at any time during the presentations. No registration is required, so participants can drop in at any time.
To join the webinar:
- Click the following link, or copy and paste it into your web browser:
- Type your name in the field provided.
- Click Enter Room.
- English: Tuesday, January 20, 2015, from 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. (eastern)
- English: Tuesday, February 3, 2015, from 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. (eastern)
To hear the audio portion of the webinar, please use a phone or a teleconference system:
- Dial 1-877-413-4781 (toll free); or 613-960-7510 (National Capital Region).
- When prompted, enter the conference ID: 7906954.
Is this your first time attending an Adobe Connect meeting?