In September 2015, SSHRC is offering a series of two webinars to provide information and answer questions about the Community and College Social Innovation Fund. Webinar participants will have the opportunity to submit written questions via the webinar interface at any time during the presentations. No registration is required, so you can drop in at any time.
- English: Thursday, September 24, 2015: 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. (eastern)
- French: Friday, September 25, 2015: 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. (eastern)
To join the webinar:
- Click the following link, or copy and paste it into your web browser:
September 24 English webinar: https://sshrc-crsh.adobeconnect.com/r2y1apuga5z/
September 25 French webinar: https://sshrc-crsh.adobeconnect.com/r1cm10jyukw/
- Type your name in the field provided.
- Click Enter Room to join the webinar.
For the audio, please use a phone or a teleconference system.
- Dial 1-877-413-4781 (toll free); or, 613-960-7510 (National Capital Region).
- When prompted, enter the Conference ID: 7906954.
For more information, please contact:
Program Officer, Research Grants and Partnerships Division